FaithCare brings health, hope, and healing, to and through the health care community, providing transforming love locally and internationally.
For more than two decades we have provided care to hundreds of thousands of under served people through, wellness events, health fairs, visitations, international missions, health education, and counseling.
We envision the development of FaithCare chapters throughout the country, each promoting and furthering the integration of faith and healthcare, with a link between our international communities and to our headquarters in Hartford, CT. We envision faith-based wellness centers and mobile units throughout the United States, faith-based hospitals and orphanages overseas and a faith-based physician training program to unite these components.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- In God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
- In the unique Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the divine inspiration, integrity, and final authority as the Bible as the word of God.
- In the sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus Christ as the only substitute and adequate payment for our own sin guilt, providing the opportunity for us to reconcile with God.
- In the presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and the blessed hope, His personal return.
- In the bodily resurrection and everlasting life for the saved
Mailing Address - 75 Charter Oak Ave., Office 2-206, Hartford, CT 06106
Phone - 860-904-2870 * Fax - 860-9042873 * Email - email@example.com