A gift through your will or living trust is one of the most effective ways to provide for FaithCare's future. You may wish to leave FaithCare:
- A stated dollar amount
- A percentage of your residual estate (what remains after debts, expenses, taxes and specific bequests have been paid) or
- A specific asset, such as securities or other marketable property
A gift to FaithCare in your will or living trust allows you to retain your assets during your lifetime. In addition, your estate, if large enough to pay estate taxes, would benefit from a charitable estate tax deduction.
Unrestricted gifts give us the greatest flexibility to use funds where they are needed most at any given time.
Benefits of a Gift Through Your Will or Trust
- Retain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Support for FaithCare's programs for the next generations
- Possible estate tax deduction
We are Here to Help
To learn more about FaithCare’s current needs or to notify us of your intention of a future gift through your will or living trust, please contact Venton Forbes, Executive Director, at 860-321-7377 ext.12 or VForbes@faithcare.net